Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,500   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Multi Format

Alternatives to fotomask?

I have a print that would benefit from masking of a small area during toning. I know there is Fotomask
    available, but I can't find it locally and I find it rather hard to justify the expense + ORMD shipping when I want
    to use it for just one print. So, the question is, are there any alternatives I could use to get similar effect?
    Thank you for your help!

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Try Frisket.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you MaximusM3! I went to a craft store yesterday, but they have not heard of Frisket. However, they did have some watercolor masking liquid which I bought and will try for my next session. Hopefully that will work. Thanks!

Eugene.

Shooter
    35mm
    Let us know how you get on with watercolour masking liquid. It does look like the kind of stuff that should work and if it does it is probably cheaper.

Thanks

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin