Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,187   Online: 1180

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Im using old glycin from 70`s and 80`s and it works fine(I tried film develepers with glycin,for example, FX-2 and also paper ones)
    The powder looks rather oxydized and coloured and developer filtered have yellowish(yellow)colour, but all works. HAve some powder from 60`s but have not tried it yet( by the way, externally it looks better than his younger brothers).
    I recommend glycin-hydroquinone developers, in particular, Foma`s formula FV-105 for developing old papers. Most of almost dead papers go out clear, without fog, and in spite of venerable age of glycin there is no staining of paper.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    When I buy Glycin, I buy 2 pounds and try to coordinate it to purchase when it is freshly made. I keep it in the plastic bottle in the sealed envelope it comes in and the freezer keeps it much better than room temp storage. It seems to stay very white..I do go through 2 pounds in 6 to 8 months...EC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin