Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,297   Online: 1198

Shooter
    35mm

D76 and Microdol-X life time

The old photo lab of my universaty department has a few old D76 and Microdol-X packages (possibly bought in the 90's maybe, do not remember the expiral date, but it should a few time ago...) for making 15L, if I'm not mistaken. I think all of them are still sealed in the plastic bags. Are the developers still operational? I ask because because the old lab now is part of the paleoanthropology area of the course and I thought that would be a good idea to sell the developers to get a few money for a few things we need.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If the contents are still loose and granular with no clumping they should still be viable. I've used D-76 marked from the 1970's not long ago.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum
    BTW: the big kid in my avatar is my hero, my son, who proudly serves us in the Navy. "SALUTE"

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin