Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,210   Online: 839

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Got a good one, had both twins (5yr olds, boy and girl) in the darkroom tonight. I was developing a print of the twins on the sled hill (lots of snow out here as of late) and my daughter exclaims as she magically sees her brother's and her face slowly appear on a 8x10, "I want my own darkroom!"

I gotta say, analog photography sure helps make memories, we played together, printed together, now they have a physical print of the occasion, one of those moments where it all comes together and is sooooo worthwhile (btw, think this might be one of the few photos I got of my son smiling "normal" and not snarling his nose, waving his hand to obfuscate, etc.....you bring em sledding you get the world)....

[bad photo of print]
    Last edited by zsas; 01-21-2012 at 11:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin