Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,190   Online: 702

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    It was indeed put to the board, and was put on hold for me to feedback further information to them on projected market size, and mnfc cost v smaller volumes etc, I have to admit that I have been a little slow in doing that. I will catch up and advise ASAP

Apologies:

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks Simon. We can't ask for more than this.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Six months later, any updates? Reminded in another thread.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

HARMAN Cooltone developer will not be re-manufactured as it would not reach profitability.

HARMAN Warmtone developer has indeed reached acceptable volumes and profitability and is and will remain in manufacture.

Sorry.

Simon Galley ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If there are no further plans for production, can the formula be released? Perhaps it would then be feasible for individuals to mix it at home.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Simon, Put me down for 2 or 3 bottles too. If only I could get Ilfochrome Chemicals I would be in heaven

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Goldstein View Post
    If there are no further plans for production, can the formula be released? Perhaps it would then be feasible for individuals to mix it at home.
    It was pointed out that one of the chemicals used to make it is not available so the formula will not really help.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    It was indeed put to the board, and was put on hold for me to feedback further information to them on projected market size, and mnfc cost v smaller volumes etc, I have to admit that I have been a little slow in doing that. I will catch up and advise ASAP

Apologies:

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :
    Simon this is heartbreaking news

Please consider selling whatever that special-Ilford/Harman-proprietary-chemical is so we can scratch mix up own own cold tone developer! It seems like such a travesty that this "eye of newt, and toe of frog" shall sit for thy eternity in the confines of a commercial laboratory whilst the masses scorn the injustice of said eternal confinement.
    Andy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by zsas View Post
    Simon this is heartbreaking news

Please consider selling whatever that special-Ilford/Harman-proprietary-chemical is so we can scratch mix up own own cold tone developer! It seems like such a travesty that this "eye of newt, and toe of frog" shall sit for thy eternity in the confines of a commercial laboratory whilst the masses scorn the injustice of said eternal confinement.
    I second that motion!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin