Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,546   Online: 902

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've used those vacuum wine stoppers for wine bottles on my bottles of dev - fit really well and have worked like a charm over the past 12mths.

My folks had a spare set that they got as a gift and happily gave it to me to use - they only need one pump and have several stoppers, so the extra one sat around for ages.

http://www.amazon.com/Vacu-Vin-3-Pie.../dp/B00004SAF4

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I don't understand why you would want to mix partial bags of D76, when I can get a litre bag for the same price of a portion of chips. I did wonder though if you want to mix up lower measures of a dev or whatever would it not be worth buying raw chemicals and a set of scales that measure in the fraction of a gram? Obviously it may work out more expensive to buy the chemicals this way. I do worry about loss of activity in my devs though and have taken to dropping a bit of the films leader in a few drops of the dev to make sure it is still working.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin