Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,359   Online: 726

Shooter
    Multi Format

14x17 paper.. Does it exist?

Ive been printing on a Saunders 11x14 easel and just know i noticed that it says 11x14 or i can removed the blades to print on a single 14x17 sheet of paper. I just did a quick check and cant find 14x17 paper, was that a common size at one time but know it's discontinued?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ilford's website shows it as an available size for MG IV RC, but for Japan only;
    http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/...graphic+Papers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is/was a very common size for xray film. Other than the above link I have not seen it in printing paper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post
    Ilford's website shows it as an available size for MG IV RC, but for Japan only;
    http://www.ilfordphoto.com/products/...graphic+Papers
    Too bad. I also have an easel that will use it and I'd like to try it, but not badly enough to cut down a larger sheet to fit.
    If I had been present at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better arrangement of the Universe.
    Alfonso the Wise, 1221-1284

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It used to be a common size, and it is a very nice size for display. But it seems to have gone away.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin