Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,091   Online: 1005

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very cool! Listening it to it right now!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for posting that! Never heard of this show and now DLing all the old ones to listento while driving. thanks!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've not heard of your podcast before - just added it to DoggCatcher on my Droid. Thanks for posting. I'm looking forward to checking out the show!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, Ron.... if only I weren't studying for my PhD in something completely different, I would beg to sign up to be your apprentice.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, I can't do 3 things at one time. I can't do emulsion making, process chemistry formulation, and my own photo projects so I have a severe case of "what do I do next - ok, nothing at all until I decide ".

So, I am an immobile lump until I decide. With help, I can do 2x more and deciding is easier.

PE

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Well, I can't do 3 things at one time. I can't do emulsion making, process chemistry formulation, and my own photo projects so I have a severe case of "what do I do next - ok, nothing at all until I decide ".
    You forgot "write a book".

You're retired, and you're that overbooked. Try adding 40 hrs/week of work to mix. My projects wait years...

Mark Overton

Shooter
    Medium Format
    LOVE these shows. I get stuck in LA traffic and have been DLing the shows. REALLY makes the time go by! Plug my little Sony ICrecorder into the radio
    and LEARN something ,instead of the same old songs on the radio. BIG thanks for doing these.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin