Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,220   Posts: 1,532,320   Online: 972

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Doug, if you have some Pyrocat-HD use it with the Rodinal. I've done a few sheets of 4x5 using 1+1+1+100, you do lose the stain pretty much but I think it tames the grain - or at least it did on FP4+. Used 10cc A,B, and Rodinal to 1000 cc of water, haven't done anything serious with this but since I had them thought I would see what they did. Time was 30 min at 70c, stand developed.
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have had great results with D-23 diluted 1:1. I have used this combination with TMAX-100 and AgfaPan 100 and found the grain to be very fine with good resolution of fine detail. The sharpness/detail improvement probably the result of dilution whic halves the sulfite content.

Lloyd Erlick has a good article on his web site extolling the virtues of D-23 and APX-100

- Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    I must remember that line I could do with some more portrature and current fashions in my portfolio
    See, if you had an otter you would not have to resort to lying.....otters are chic magnets, they all go "awwww, he is so cute" and then they look at the otter and say...he is cute too...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    See, if you had an otter you would not have to resort to lying.....otters are chic magnets, they all go "awwww, he is so cute" and then they look at the otter and say...he is cute too...

There otter be a moral to the story in here somewhere.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Calbe A49 Diluted 1:1 from J&C photo. This is the total opposite of Rodinal.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bmac
    I thought for sure Morten's answer to this question would simply be "death"

The Church Of Rodinal is easing up a bit with the executions. Now we just torture the disbelievers...

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    FP4+ and Xtol 1:3 as the Film Developing Cookbook states. A must try combination.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin