I'm new to shooting 35mm black & white and will be developing my own film (Ilford FP4+ and HP5+). I have compiled a list of what I plan to purchase from B&H Photo and was hoping the members of this fine forum can chime in and give their opinion(s) regarding my choices. Negatives will be scanned, so development of my negatives is about as far as my process will go for now.
Thanks in advance for your input.
- Kalt Large Changing Bag Double Zipper with Elastic Arm Holes (27x30")
- Paterson Multi-Reel 3 Tank ONLY (Super System 4)
- Paterson Auto Load Adjustable Reel for Super System 4 Tanks
- General Brand 1-3/4" Stainless Steel Dial Thermometer
- Paterson Plastic Beaker (Ounce and Metric Graduations) (32oz)
- Delta 1 Datatainer Storage Bottle with Liquid Level Clear Measuring Stripe (32oz)
- Print File Archival Storage Page for Negatives, 35mm, 7-Strips of 5-Frames (100-pack)
- Ilford Ilfosol-3 Film Developer for Black and White Film
- Ilford Ilfostop Stop Bath
- Ilford Rapid Fixer
- Kodak Photo-Flo 200 Solution