Switch to English Language Passer en langue franšaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,220   Posts: 1,659,571   Online: 602

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ilford Art 300

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Drums fingers on table, wondering when will the paper be available in the Netherlands? Maybe our local distributor is sleeping?
    Regards
    Charles

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Charles,

Our distributor in the Netherlands ( Benelux ) has ordered strongly since it was launched a year ago, if you ask your local reseller to order it in from them they have it in stock.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I've used several boxes of 11x14 and a good share of 16x20. I have tried it last week with hybrid negs with great results as well, but I do prefer the optical negatives as they really are better quality prints. (that has nothing to do with the paper,btw, but the neg itself, of course)

I would like to see some larger boxes of 20x24 and maybe even rolls. (at present, I don't know if they are available)

Truly one of the coolest products on the analog market. I would love love love to see some other papers like this come to market, like Arches Platine. mmmmm

Great stuff all around.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Robert

It does come in 48 inch by 60 ft rolls , we cut it in half and used it for 20 x24 prints ... I do not recommend the casual user try's this btw. I really like this paper
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Hall View Post
    I've used several boxes of 11x14 and a good share of 16x20. I have tried it last week with hybrid negs with great results as well, but I do prefer the optical negatives as they really are better quality prints. (that has nothing to do with the paper,btw, but the neg itself, of course)

I would like to see some larger boxes of 20x24 and maybe even rolls. (at present, I don't know if they are available)

Truly one of the coolest products on the analog market. I would love love love to see some other papers like this come to market, like Arches Platine. mmmmm

Great stuff all around.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Didn't think of that, Bob, great idea. I can manage cutting that with no problem.

Thanks!
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Use the right blade and have a second set of hands in the darkroom and pump up the darkroom lights... Takes us about 3 minutes once the table saw is wheeled into the darkroom...
    Be careful I expect to see 10 fingers when I meet you.

Bob
    Didn't think of that, Bob, great idea. I can manage cutting that with no problem.

Thanks!

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    Ok I really mean 8 fingers two thumbs.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I've never had a parent married to a relation.

So the problem I have found is I don't seem to see it available here. Who do you order from Bob?
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Shooter
    Multi Format
    TABLE SAW?
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I get mine from Amplis here in Canada, My status as a lab allows me to order from the distributer. I think you could place this order with freestyle or Rob Skoetch here on APUG or Wynit if they are still the distributer for Harmon... Simon can spell out the locations better than I.
    I've never had a parent married to a relation.

So the problem I have found is I don't seem to see it available here. Who do you order from Bob?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  Ś   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin