Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,962   Posts: 1,523,139   Online: 977

Shooter
    8x10 Format

Sepa Toner Keeping Properties...?

So...if I mix a batch of Sepa Toner (using Sodium Sulfide) is my working solution one and done? Does is have a certain capacity per session? I can't find anyting in the literature to suggest a useful life for my working solution.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts,

Joe

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    The working solution should be used in one day. If bleaching and/or toning times get too long, for me it is if time more than doubles, then it is time to mix fresh.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Thanx Jim. About how many sheets (and size) do you get out of normal batch in one session? Just curious.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Do you have separate bleach & toning bathes? If yes, you can revive the bleach by adding a spoonful potassium ferricyanide to the bleach. I did this yesterday and got two month old soup working again. If the toning bath doesn't tone anymore, it's exhausted, and you should toss it out.
    Trying to be the best of whatever I am, even if what I am is no good.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin