Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,495   Online: 865

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I get back to the UK I think I will get an iPhone anyway and just add a MP-3 count-up recording. That way, however long I wish to develop for I will be fine. Stop and fix times are far less critical and I can just add five mins from wherever I am when the stop if done. This should be ideal and ensure that even if I have a 20 min development time, I will have reminders every 30 seconds etc. Most timers only seem to give a voice output on the countdown function and at pre-set intervals which are not ideal i.e. one only gives intervals every minute at below 10 minutes.

The advantage to count up will be if I am running two processes i.e. N development and N+ I can put the N+ in first, the N batch X minutes later and then just know the number of minutes at which it all comes out into the stop.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use the massive dev chart app on my iphone. It tells me when to agitate, change trays and all that. But it lets you change the text to red when mixed with the lowest brightness setting on the iphone is excellent.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a couple of very cheap, battery powered, count down timers that beep when they reach zero. Display is lcd without lights.

Someone else I know takes music (as mp3) and edits it to end at a specific time.
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker 11811 View Post
    Gralab does make an export model for 220v/50Hz.
    It is listed in the link I posted above.

A 60Hz model used on 50Hz mains would be 10 seconds slow out of every minute.

50÷60=.8333
    60 sec/min * .8333 = 49.998 (Round to 50)
    Quite a difference. Way to much math conversion would take all the fun out of using it. Thanks for the info.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin