Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,321   Online: 774

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toner question

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    Just don't get thrown by the directions on the bottle. Kodak still suggest using HCA .
    They (Kodak) haven't kept up with the times, still stuck in the 70's.:rolleyes:
    This is a great testamonial for the logevity of the printed word, or at least the contuing effect of large print runs for labels.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    This was Kodak's response to my question about Alkaline fixer then using Se toner diluted only with water: "This toner does contain ammonium thiosulfate. When
    using the 1:20 dilution of this toner with out using Kodak Hypo Clearing Agent, we recommend washing the print completely between the fixer and
    the toner, then doing a complete wash after toning."
    However, I only soak print for a few minute than right into the Se toner diluted only in water. Henceforth, I will use hypo-clear bath before putting print into washer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin