Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,025   Online: 696

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FP4 roll film in Pyrocat

Can anyone recommend a starting time for this combo? I am curious about 35mm and 120. I've seen times for sheet film but not roll film. I print with the newer cold light head from Arista and use mainly graded (#2 and #3) Forte Fortezo. Thanks heaps!
    "EVERY film and paper is good .......... for something"
    Phil Davis

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Mike ... I am developing for about 15 mins using the partial stand method with FP4, but this is for a "normal" condensor enlarger, and with my own Pyrocat mix which probably isnt as exact as the ready mixed versions.

hope that helps?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I just went thru this about 3 weeks ago and we had a thread on the forum. My time for 125 asa is 11.5 minutes, 1:1:100.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Of course your reuslts will vary and require testing, but for me 9min, 1:1:100 @ 68 degrees, agitation 10 seconds every 60, with an E.I. of 64. I've been using alot of roll film lately, nearly all this film and developer, and I'm quit fond of it in 120 now in addition to 4x5. Hope that helps for an idea of were to start, and good luck!

Peter

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin