Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,659   Online: 1099

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ME Super View Post

If you're printing these for a client, you could offer a 16x16 plus up to 4 4x4 prints to them with almost no additional paper cost. The 16x16 could hang in their home and the 4x4s could go to their office or be given away as gifts to friends or relatives.

That's an AWESOME idea!

Shooter
    35mm
    ^^^ That's actually kind of an old idea. Portrait studios in my area still offer the "1-8x10, 2-5x7, ..." and some number of smaller print sizes in a package. The way we usually end up dividing up such a package when we buy one of kids' portraits is that we keep the 8x10, one each of the 5x7's goes to the grandparents, along with whatever smaller sizes of pictures they want.

ME Super
    ME Super

Shoot more film.
    There are eight ways to put a slide into a projector tray. Seven of them are wrong.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Life is too short and pictures too precious to relly care about it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by skahde View Post
    Life is too short and pictures too precious to relly care about it.
    Yeah, well, this passion of mine is a business so I have to think about it. This is a 5 year business plan, if it tanks, I get out of photography entirely after shooting professionally for what will be over 25 years at that point, I could never go back to it just being a hobby at this stage of my life...
    Last edited by PKM-25; 03-12-2012 at 01:22 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin