Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,540   Posts: 1,544,315   Online: 951

Shooter
    Multi Format

Kodak P3200 developing times in Rodinal?

I just shot my one and only roll of 3200 and cant find a starting time for it shot @800. I checked the mass chart and there is nothing listed for 800.. I want to use Rodinal 1+25.. Thanks..

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I used a lot of P3200. It worked best and was designed for T-max Developer.
    I don't put much or any faith in the MassDevChart. I used it once for some Ilford film / Kodak developer combo and it was way off IMO.
    Any situation of small scale development is open to many variables, even down to how you "see" and "evaluate/meter light".

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Use a lot of TMZ @800 and only develop in TMax 1:4 f@ 75 degrees for 7 1/2 min. I know you want to use Rodinal, but if it's something important and your only roll, maybe it's worth grabbing some TMAX developer and play it safe. You could try Rodinal 1:25 for 7 minutes but I can't make you any promises

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The roll is not very important and i dont plan on using P3200 again so i will give it a shot @ 7min in Rodinal. Thanks for the replies!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Semi stand 1:100 with atleast 350-400 ml solution. 1hr - 1.5hr ish. Works well with p3200 I've done a fair amount of it this way. You can also try xtol which is also good and I think comparable to tmax solution.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin