Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,929   Posts: 1,585,299   Online: 1091

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Why not stick with PanF/Rodinal and keep working on it? Nothing wrong with trying a different film if that's what you want, but I'm sure with a little practice and experimentation you'll be able to get great stuff out of PanF/Rodinal. Just some thoughts. Technical Pan/Technidol was a totally different kind of thing though. PanF and Rodinal are both general purpose materials. Definitely not the same as Technical Pan or Technidol.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can stay with PanF+/Rodinal combo and play with other variables like dilution, agitation and may be to certain extent with EI.

Fine tune and see how printing goes with the targeted paper.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Sothern IL (for now) - It's still too dang cold here!
    Shooter
    35mm
    I got into the Pan F+ / Rodinal combination mostly for economic reasons. I have enough financial commitments but I still want to shoot - this combination lets me do that. I also enjoy shooting slow film as my favorite subjects are nature/scenery/travel. Like I mentioned before, these last couple of rolls did expose well but just did not scan that great. Some image editing tweaking seems to work.
    I appreciate everyone's input. Now, off to print.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin