Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,652   Online: 718

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I use the film almost exclusicely with my B&W studio work! The tones and the delicate grain in Hot Rod gives me what I want!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format

silver linings

I'm amending my darkroom plan to include a freezer just in case...
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Whilst it's always good to hear that a film is sticking around, Pan F is, in my opinion, hopelessly overrated, and not in the same class as TP. I achieved better results with some ISO 100 films. I've not tried that Gigabitfilm yet - maybe that's the true replacement for TP.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I know that one shouldn't really believe the local distributors or stores, but I have asked four stores, two of them in Athens and they said that Ilford of Greece does not distribute Pan F+ in the country -at all-. Since my only rolls where brought from the US six months ago, I am not sure if that's a new development or it has always been the case. The second wouldn't surprise me considering that even Delta is hard to find in Greece.
    aristotelis grammatikakis
    www.arigram.gr
    Real photographs, created in camera, 100% organic,
    no digital additives and shit

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    I've recently found Pan F developed in Pyro-TEA to be a superb combination.
    Thanks, Jay. I'll try it. I just love Pan F+. Always have.
    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin