Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,995   Posts: 1,524,279   Online: 853

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Sukach
    I'm a little puzzled.

In loading two films onto a JOBO reel, the "red tab" is first retracted; the first roll loaded to the center of the spool; the "tab" pressed in, preventing an override (I check with a fingernail);the second loaded to - after the start of the spiral (don't be too energetic); the tank assembled - and the fun begins.

I can't quite understand the apparent omission of the "red tab" information...?

I routinely strip the anchoring tape from the film - in those cases where, in error, I have not - I can't notice one damn whit of difference.
    Previously I wrote that I use patterson reels but I, like Ed use Jobo and I've never had overlap either. I do remove the tape because I'm anal and know that Murphy is out to get me.

Perhaps the Paterson don't have the little red tab.

Michael
    I couldn't think of anything witty to say so I left this blank.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Nope, Patterson does not have that little red thingy.

Anne Marieke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I take a pair of scissors with me into my changing room. Also, I only do one roll per reel. I take no chances.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin