Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,337   Posts: 1,537,601   Online: 1094

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Am I reading this right?

Cracked open a box of Luminos Flexicon Doubleweight FB and am looking at the data sheet. . .

Washing
    The fixed prints should be washed in running water for 3-4 minutes.

? Did they accidently print the back side of the sheet with the RC paper data or something? I've never read of any fiber base paper stating less then 20 minutes of wash, let alone 3.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Very strange the Ilford FB's I've tried all say 60 mins

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    20 minutes with hypo clear, 60 without. So much for paying attention to QA
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Easily done but can you get auto focus for a 4x5 Format? LOL

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I think there has been a mistake, we use a lot of that paper and i must admit i have never read the spec sheet.
    Guess i have just been wasting water:rolleyes:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Well. Wash time that quick isn't all the special anyways. I just throw them in when ready, and come back later after makeing more prints to remove them so they'll get 20 minutes+ of wash regardless.

However, part of why I thought maybe they half printed (actually, looks more photocopied) the datasheet, was that it said typical development times are 60-90 seconds. The Luminos RC that took 90-135 seconds when I used it, and all the other fiber I ever used was only starting to show an image after 60-90 seconds. But alas, I'm finding that 60-90 seconds in the same Ethol LPD 1:4 that I've always been using is giving me fully developed very nice looking images, and that makes me happpy. I like this stuff.
    Gear: Camera, Brain, Light.
    Website - FB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin