Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,571   Posts: 1,545,620   Online: 987

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

JandC Pro 100 and Pyrocat HD - development times

Any suggestions for JandC Pro 100 development times in Pyrocat HD? I saw times for the ISO200 and 400 types, but not 100.

This is for roll film, not sheet.
    Last edited by jtsatterlee; 11-20-2004 at 10:37 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jtsatterlee
    Any suggestions for JandC Pro 100 development times in Pyrocat HD? I saw times for the ISO200 and 400 types, but not 100.

This is for roll film, not sheet.
    Sorry I can't help you directly with roll film, but with sheet film I've been using 14 minutes and getting great results. I'd recommend this as a starting point for the roll films.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mongo,

What dilution were you using? I just bought a box of 8x10 AND my first batch of Pyrocat HD so I'm a total newbie to this combination. Any tips?

Thanks,

Gerhard

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    Sorry I can't help you directly with roll film, but with sheet film I've been using 14 minutes and getting great results. I'd recommend this as a starting point for the roll films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry...should have specified...2:2:100. I'm developing for contact printing. If I was developing for enlarging I'd probably try the same time at 1:1:100. I also should have specified that I'm doing all of this at 68F.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin