Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,659   Online: 809

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by brucemuir View Post
    I've never tried it but there was a dude on Pnet (largeish thread about his technique) that was getting some good results with extended development using HC110
    I cant remember dilution but I believe he was using TriX possibly.
    If I recall it wasn't a T grain film.

You could try searching over there and see what you think
    I think I found something here - http://www.digitaltruth.com/articles/pushing-tri-x.php
    SoFiET
    lii.cc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gattu marrudu View Post
    I guess I can try to test some "stretched" HP5 or TX along with some Delta 3200.
    As far as developer, what would anybody suggest beside Rodinal? Provided that grain is not an issue, it is actually desired.
    if you want grain then give the Delta 3200 a good try, especially if you're pushing it hard. But read up on it and find the caveats about Ilford's incorrect development times. For 6400 develop to the 12800 time or get blank areas.

Delta 3200 is NOT Tmax 3200. It's very different. Still may not be what you want, but it certainly has a strong cult. Use it fresh. It spoils worse than slow speed film. Gets fogged from sitting around.

I use DD-X, but that keeps the grain in check. Of course it's still very apparent. But if it isn't enough for you then you might try good old D-76 or even Rodinal.
    Michael Batchelor
    Industrial Informatics, Inc.
    www.industrialinformatics.com

The camera catches light. The photographer catches life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin