Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,572   Online: 782

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Dear All,

Sal ( as usual ) seems to have it all worked out :

Firstly : We do not make DELTA 400 Professional on sheet film base and we have no plans to do so, sorry :

DELTA 100 Professional sizes in this years ULF run will be :

13cm x 18cm / 4" x 10" / 5" x 7" / 8.5" x 6.5" / 17" x 7" / 20" x 16" these correspond to the highest volumes ( by format ) of ULF ordered in the last 4 years.

The more observant amongst you will notice this is six items, not seven as I said in my original post, my apologies, as you can see my counting is coming on but is not yet perfect!

The actual film sizes that will be available in FP4+ and HP5+ will be published on Friday and its the biggest range yet and does obviously include 20" x 24".

We have included sizes that people have requested of us, but bizarrely have never been ordered.

So : If you plan to request a new size please please do order it, as Sal mentioned when we make a none standard size we need to produce special custom manufactured cutter guides, these are $ 290.00 a set, quite expensive if you never use them.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon R Galley View Post
    ...DELTA 100 Professional sizes in this years ULF run will be...8.5" x 6.5"...
    Simon, you and the other HARMAN Directors have made my day/week/month/year! Many thanks to all, even if I will need to rotate the film 90 degrees so it fits in my 6.5 x 8.5 holders.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Simon - as always, many thanks to you and the rest of the Harman directors!

13cm x 18cm / 4" x 10" / 5" x 7" / 8.5" x 6.5" / 17" x 7" / 20" x 16" these correspond to the highest volumes ( by format ) of ULF ordered in the last 4 years.
    That's interesting. Just curious: by "highest volumes", do you mean highest sheet count, or highest revenue?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sal: You will indeed have to rotate your 'WHOLEPLATE' holders !

Oren : By volume 'sq mtrs' which also equates to highest value ($).

Simon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sal: You will indeed have to rotate your 'WHOLEPLATE' holders !...
    Touché!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks, Simon!

...Oren, happily planning this year's order

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Thanks Oren and yes Simon did.
    I acknowledge this and still have some boxes left to use from my last order . I just have some questions for Simon regarding the products. Thanks to Simon for taking care of this matter .

Shooter
    Large Format
    I haven't been in one of these orders before. Can someone explain the process? Are prices available?

Jon

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Jon,

On our press release ( issue imminent ) you will see a list of our ULF resellers.

You place an order with them, during the ordering window, they have the pricing, some require payment with order or a deposit, they then forward the order to our distributor ( or direct in the UK )
    at the end of the order window and our distributor sends us the complete order. We then manufacture the product ( scheduled as of in week 2 of August ) we then ship, so dependant on shipping times delivery ( North America ) is about 4 weeks after that, then our distributor ships to our ULF resellers...

Regards

Simon. ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

mdm

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Please can you make 5x7 Delta 100 a stock item, its much nicer than FP4, neither is it ULF. There are a fair number of 5x7 users and many would enjoy using it if they were certain to be able to get it next time as they are with FP4 and HP5. All of them seem to scan and what better film for a hybrid workflow. Of course if it was a choice between FP4 and Delta 100 there would be the usual grumbling and bellyaching but they would be better for it.

David

Dear All,

Sal ( as usual ) seems to have it all worked out :

Firstly : We do not make DELTA 400 Professional on sheet film base and we have no plans to do so, sorry :

DELTA 100 Professional sizes in this years ULF run will be :

The more observant amongst you will notice this is six items, not seven as I said in my original post, my apologies, as you can see my counting is coming on but is not yet perfect!

The actual film sizes that will be available in FP4+ and HP5+ will be published on Friday and its the biggest range yet and does obviously include 20" x 24".

We have included sizes that people have requested of us, but bizarrely have never been ordered.

So : If you plan to request a new size please please do order it, as Sal mentioned when we make a none standard size we need to produce special custom manufactured cutter guides, these are $ 290.00 a set, quite expensive if you never use them.

Simon ILFORD Photo / HARMAN technology Limited :

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin