Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,951   Posts: 1,557,926   Online: 991

Shooter
    Multi Format

Where to find EFS?

It is indeed very interesting read about measuring SBR with incident meter as described in BTZS. But there are few things which are unsettling for me.

If I choose APX 100 to develop with Rodinal 1+50 and compute SBR as described above, I still need to know EFS and development times. How can I find these unknowns?
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I do not have any facility for testing a film, so I wonder are there any charts for

- SBR vs EFS(Effective Film Speed)

- SBR vs Development times

available for APX 100 or any slow speed with any developer.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Look at the Agfa Datasheets for Gamma-time curves. This information can be used to figure out SBR vs Development times.

If you develop to the manufacturer's recommended times, you should achieve near the rated speed.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin