Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,568   Posts: 1,545,442   Online: 1127

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Graeme...

Thanks for your response. It's not 10 gallons, that was my mistake. I meant that it's about 10L, or the 3.5 gallon hard rubber kodak tanks used for 8x10 film. I'm not sure what caused it to fall off, but it's not totally dead, but 20 minutes developing for Tri-x is not normal with the agitation method and dilution I am replenishing at.

I'm going to mix a new batch as we suggested and season it a big with some bunk film I have. Best to be safe 'cause I have about 10 rolls waiting for me and the pile just keeps growing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, 20 min seems really really long for TX in dil B. Even if you were at 10 min (assuming "normal" processing) I'd say your tank was drifting South.

In my experience after seasoning of the tank to a point of stability, my times increase by about 20% compared to the fresh tank. Pretty text book, I think.

If they started to get longer than that, I'd know something was up that I would have to adjust for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin