Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,994   Posts: 1,524,271   Online: 990

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NormanV View Post
    A few spots? I once used dishcleaner in my bath tub to clean all my dishes. When I pulled the plug I found that it had removed all the enamel from the bath. Taking a bath after that felt like sitting on sandpaper, at least it was non-slip!
    You must have been really pressed for time doing the dishes in the bath. At least your feet should be callous free. I hear some chicks dig that.

Thanks everybody for all the suggestions. I'll try the bar keepers friend first and then go with the bleach. The scouring powder is a last resort since I'd rather not scuff the finish on the tub.

Raul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Lol doing dishes while in the bath! How can you ever let guests eat off of them again!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks again for all the suggestions. I had some Bon Ami and got them out with that.

Raul

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I used Bar Keepers Friend just this afternoon, to clean the stains left in my developer tray by Bromophen. Worked great!

Before trying Bromophen with MG Warmtone paper, I'd been using Formulary BW-65, which doesn't seem to stain the tray, no matter how long you let it sit. Both BW-65 and Bromophen contain phenidone, but Bromo contains hydroquinone, and BW-65 does not.

Is it the hydroquinone that stains the tray?
    "What drives man to create is the compulsion to, just once in his life, comprehend and record the pure, unadorned, unvarnished truth. Not some of it; all of it."

- Fred Picker

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Rub a dub dub, get some Comet and scrub.
    Andre Noble, Beverly Hills California http://andrenoble.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin