Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,597   Online: 1262

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Multi Format
    - Developed few un-exposed roll.
    - In LF sheets, i did double exposure, so i lost one sheet not exposed.
    - Un-exposed rolls are because wrong loading the film.
    - First time i did shoot film in 120 in my life which is in 2009 i think, i cooked my color film roll, forgot it in the car in the film back and the car was burning of heat.

Shooter
    35mm
    said by Rick A: "Bet you use labels now, don't ya....."

Response: I used labels BEFORE the 'deviation'. - David Lyga

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    A few weeks ago I shot an entire sunrise shoot with the multiple exposure lever activated, having mistaken it for the mirror-up lever when shooting the first shot in the pre-dawn near dark.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Not taking the lens cap off when shooting with a rangefinder. Yeah, I'm proud of those.

I use my print developer replenished, and pour about half of the gallon of working solution out to use every time I print. After I'm done printing, I have been known to pour fixer into the half full developer bottle. Smells great!
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Medium Format
    In Photo I, I put my development tank on a counter with other ones. For some reason that I can't remember I picked up what I though was my tank and opened. I was horrified when I looked in the tank and saw reels. I had accidentally picked up another student's tank which he had just finished loading.

In my own darkroom, one time I was pouring the developer out in the sink and the funnel of the daylight tank came off. The film fell into the sink with the lights on. It was really yellow. I quickly put it back in the tank secured the funnel and poured in the stop.

Then later after the first wash I felt wash water and it was really hot. The film had a weird coating on it, almost as if the gelatin had boiled but I continued on with it. Hypo clear, second wash and photo-flo.

Even after all of that the film came out fine.
    Bachelor of Fine Arts and Bachelor of Arts: Journalism - University of Arkansas 2014

Canon A-1, Canon AE-1, Canon Canonet GIII 17, Argus 21, Rolleicord Va, Mamiya RB67, Voigtländer Bessa

http://darkroom317.deviantart.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin