Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,534   Posts: 1,544,016   Online: 1093

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Kodak Tech Pan - trade for print (read inside)

Hey APUG.

I've got a roll of Kodak Tech Pan (35mm) sitting in my freezer. Thing is, I'm a documentary and people photographer at heart, and I've got no idea how to shoot great landscapes.

So I'd like to send my roll of Tech Pan to someone who would make use of it. I'll pay shipping to Canada/USA. All I'd like in return is a print of your favourite photo from the roll, preferably 8x10 or larger - I'd love to have it on my wall.

Anyone interested?
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, I am!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Yes, I am!
    check your PMs
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wow, this is a great idea.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - HST
    My Flickr Gallery

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    If it had been 120, I would have gone for it -- but you would only have gotten a contact print (platinum or carbon) out of it. Good luck to you and the receiver!

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Markok765 View Post
    Hey APUG.

I've got a roll of Kodak Tech Pan (35mm) sitting in my freezer. Thing is, I'm a documentary and people photographer at heart, and I've got no idea how to shoot great landscapes.

So I'd like to send my roll of Tech Pan to someone who would make use of it. I'll pay shipping to Canada/USA. All I'd like in return is a print of your favourite photo from the roll, preferably 8x10 or larger - I'd love to have it on my wall.

Anyone interested?
    Funny - I always use it for portraits/people - never for landscape...

Good luck.

Regina Canada (sounds more fun than it is)
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have 2x 135-36 Tech Pan rolls that I have found in my fridge, expired 2002; they have been in my fridge for 1 1/2 years but have no idea how they were stored prior to that. I will do the same as Marko, as in, I will send them to you but you owe me 2 8x10 or 11x14's of your work in exchange; preferably something I can hang on my wall (fine art or landscape). Or if you something else interesting to offer, let me know.
    Once a photographer is convinced that the camera can lie and that, strictly speaking, the vast majority of photographs are "camera lies," inasmuch as they tell only part of a story or tell it in a distorted form, half the battle is won. Once he has conceded that photography is not a "naturalistic" medium of rendition and that striving for "naturalism" in a photograph is futile, he can turn his attention to using a camera to make more effective pictures.

Andreas Feininger

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rthomas View Post
    Yes, I am!
    enjoy!

598360_10151678154046996_1575902114_n by markokphoto, on Flickr
    Marko Kovacevic
    Blog
    Youtube

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post
    If it had been 120, I would have gone for it -- but you would only have gotten a contact print (platinum or carbon) out of it. Good luck to you and the receiver!
    I know Marko has started another thread about this idea but I do have a roll of Technical Pan in 120 which I would gladly send to you in return for a contact print from it.

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn View Post

Vaughn
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    I know Marko has started another thread about this idea but I do have a roll of Technical Pan in 120 which I would gladly send to you in return for a contact print from it.

Steve.
    I also have a roll of Technical Pan in 120 and would love to exchange for a platinum or carbon print from any film
    www.thephotoshop.ie
    www.monochromemeath.com

"you get your mouth off of my finger" Les McLean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin