Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,023   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Mrs Peterkin's problem could probably being solved by finding a way to precipitate the proteins of the cup of coffee, and centrifuging I guess the fat, while leaving the salt in suspension. One might then separate the salt by distilling the salted solution. The water can be recuperated and united again to the precipitate and the centrifuged fat.

Mrs Peterkin should address the problem to a competent person like PE without asking for a stupid advice to a woman from a town named like a cheese . If Mrs Peterkin had wanted to make a new cup of coffee, she would have made it herself in the first place!
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Diapositivo View Post
    Mrs Peterkin's problem could probably being solved by finding a way to precipitate the proteins of the cup of coffee, and centrifuging I guess the fat, while leaving the salt in suspension. One might then separate the salt by distilling the salted solution. The water can be recuperated and united again to the precipitate and the centrifuged fat.

Mrs Peterkin should address the problem to a competent person like PE without asking for a stupid advice to a woman from a town named like a cheese . If Mrs Peterkin had wanted to make a new cup of coffee, she would have made it herself in the first place!
    "I think I'll switch to tea," replied Mrs. Peterkin
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin