Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,997   Online: 1180

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Thanks everyone for the advice. I certainly wont be touching that Potassium Dichromate in a hurry!
    Johnielvis that's pretty much the conclusion I've come to and that's what I'll do; commercial first, get familiar and if I'm feeling adventurous down the track I'll don a gas mask, jump in a lead suit and try my own mix.
    This is a great forum. Thanks again.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Out Of The frying Pan, And Into The Fire ...

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleP View Post
    Johnielvis that's pretty much the conclusion I've come to and that's what I'll do; commercial first, get familiar and if I'm feeling adventurous down the track I'll don a gas mask, jump in a lead suit and try my own mix.
    This is a great forum. Thanks again.
    Please don't jump into a lead suit !
    Thanks !

Ron

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Sanjay Sen - APUG Subscriber
    Sanjay Sen, 36, a champion of human and animal rights, died June 3 in a motorcycle accident in Wayne, New Jersey.

July 23 1975 - June 3 2012

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

Shooter
    35mm RF
    The only developer in there is CD-4, which stands for "color developer". It's used to develop (did you guess?) color film!
    I would guess that most of those chemicals are fine, assuming the lids are tight. A few are dangerous, as has been posted.

The big question is: Do you want to mix your own developers? As a newbie, probably not. I suggest giving them away to a member of apug or PN who lives within driving-distance. It's a pity to trash good chemicals.

Mark Overton

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin