Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,564   Posts: 1,545,312   Online: 886

epp
    Shooter
    Holga

Efke R 100 127 - push or pull processing for old film

I am going to test the 70-year-old Kodak Baby Brownie Special with a roll of Efke R 100 127. In another thread, it was said that B&W films really don't expire. The process-by date on this particular film was January 2000 or 2001.

Where the film is this old, should any push or pull processing be done with the roll, in order to get visible prints from it? I'm not looking for anything perfect. Push and pull processing are options available from the lab I will be mailing it to.

Thanks.
    --
    My Holgas:

Holga 120N
    Holga 120TLR
    Holga 135
    Holga 135TLR
    Holga 135 Pan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    When I shoot efke 127 film in my old baby tengor box - I always do semi stand in Rodinal 1+100. I have find out that this is best solution when you don't have any influence to exposure (for example I do this also when shoot with holga).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Normally, when I shoot old films and I have standard developing times, I will over-expose by a stop or two and develop normally, or maybe just a touch longer. If I don't have developing times, I will still overexpose a stop or two and then do what darosaric does, stand develop with Rodinal 1+100.
    Reid

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rjbuzzclick/

"If I had a nickel for every time I had to replace a camera battery, I'd be able to get the #@%&$ battery cover off!" -Me

epp
    Shooter
    Holga
    The Baby Brownie Special has an f/11 meniscus lens, rotary shutter - one speed: 1/40
    --
    My Holgas:

Holga 120N
    Holga 120TLR
    Holga 135
    Holga 135TLR
    Holga 135 Pan

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin