Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,155   Online: 1067

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Color, Gotta make the tone and color flawless. BW, gotta make the tonality flawless. They both can be tough but color seems to have an extra step to it. However, some people may like a color photograph because the color is attractive to begin with. But for BW, I think your subject still gotta be interesting no matter how great your tonality is.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You're 19 already, Marko??? Wow! Time has flown.

While in school and after taking bw classes for several semesters, I signed up for a color class.

I sucked. People in my photos were yellow. Or green. Never normal

Years later I have the same problem. I just seem to see tone instead of color now.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Marko:

Be patient .

Do you like the work of other photographers who work in colour?

If so, it is just a matter of continuing to be curious, and experimenting a lot.

It may be that you have an affinity for Black and White that results in your being happier with it (at least currently).

One question - do others like your colour photographs more than you?
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin