Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,821   Posts: 1,581,661   Online: 883

Shooter
    35mm

Want to buy graded paper and maybe some more film, anyone willing to sell?

Hello, I am after some graded paper in either 5x7 or 8x10 size, either grades 2,3, or 4, 3 preferred. If anyone is willing to sell any say 100 - 300 sheets and to accept payments via PayPal for 'goods' including UK shipping could you contact me with a price?

Thanks guys!
    Jacob

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Can you cut it? 8x10 is plentiful if you can cut it in half to 5x8 (or even to 5x7).
    Just a thought...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    You'll have more luck in the classifieds wanted section!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).

Shooter
    35mm
    Ah cheers
    Jacob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    100 sheets of Oriental G-3 on the bay for 50 plus shipping. My experience with this paper is it has a very long shelf life. If I were stuck on a desert island with only one paper, this would be it. Alas, I don't have the time to even use the stash I already have.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin