Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,202   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Adorama RC VC Pearl in Dektol. Then switched to Ilford Multigrade, which so far is a very good experience.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Strange survey.

Ilford fiber papers (MGIV and WT) in Dektol. I'm experimenting with Wimberley's colder version of Ansco 130 with WT paper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by baachitraka View Post
    Mine at present are Adox MCP 310 and Adox Adotol Liquid NE. In future, I will switch to Adox MCC 110.
    Having just returned to darkroom work after 30 years, I've been experimenting with several expired papers that were included with the purchase of the enlarger:

RC: Agfa MC glossy, Arista Next Gen II glossy

FB: Ilford Ilfobrom Galerie, grades 2, 3, & 4, all glossy finishes, Forte Poly Grade glossy, Kodak Elite, grades 2 & 3, highluster finish.

All developed in home brewed D72.

With any luck at all, my Freestyle order with 70 sheets of Ilford MGIV RC Pearl should be here by the end of the week, and I can get serious about my process!

Griz
    Get out and shoot!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael R 1974 View Post
    Strange survey.
    When I started printing(not long ago) I had no idea about the papers except they are classified as RC and Fiber with warm and cold tones. So, I thought it may be interesting to know what others are using...
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I am using three papers these days, Ilford WT , Art 300 and Galerie Digital silver paper.
    I am using a mixture of Dektol and Ilford MG developer.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ilford MG Warm Tone FB and my stash of AGFA MCC 111, both in PF130 usually 1:1. Generally selenium toned at 1:100 for 2 to 5 minutes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    About 80% of the time: Ilford Multigrade IV (both RC and FB) in Ansco 130.

Occasionally I use other papers, and from time to time I tinker with other developers, particularly if I run out of glycin to make 130 from.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Fotokemika emaks grade 2 double weight in ilford multigrade and Moersch ECO developer. Will try soon emaks in dektol.
    Foma papers in Moersch Master Lith set.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Recently decided to give LPD a try. I am loving the range of tones possible with MGIV & MGWT in the various dilutions.

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    LPD and MCP 310 for contact prints, 312 for fast enlargements (not for wall display sort of thing.) I'm considering going back to MGIV RC Pearl for those, though, because I don't like the way MCP 312 tones nearly as well.

For neutral tone display prints, MCC 110 and LPD. For warm tone display prints, MGWT FB and Ilford WT developer (and a light touch of brown toner.)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin