Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,984   Online: 847

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    The 'curse' of being so far away from B&S.... and at this time of the years when students are 'getting into their work' often means that B&S get somewhat 'overloaded' with student purchases... and delivery to me, here in southern Alberta, always seem to take so long when the pocket book will not allow for 'express shipping' at their ridiculous rates means that one has to rely on the post office.... and they charge more than the ordered supplies... but that's not the fault of B&S.... I have found their service to be excellent. In my old age, I shall just have to try to earn to be more 'patient'.

Ken
    Quando omni flunkus moritati (R. Green)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Well, I know that I bought some and had it in a shelf for 6 weeks and didn't experience any issues. Are you sure you didn't waaay underexpose

I can also ask them if they've had any issues or thoughts on the matter. I'll be there tonight and Thursday. Happy shootin
    K.S. Klain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin