Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,198   Posts: 1,531,457   Online: 833

Shooter
    Medium Format

PanF+ and Pyrocat HD

I'm assuming 1:1:100 at 20 or 21 C. Anyone have a starting point for development time? I use a JOBO rotary processor.
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Unsure, but I get great results with PMK 1:2:100 at 7:30 at 20-21 C, EI 50. See if you can find a film that has similar PMK times and find its Pyrocat HD time for a starting point.

Alternatively, that's 75% of the time (10:00) I use with PMK for FP4 Plus at box speed.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    That's pretty much what I'm doing. Let you know what I come with.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I think I used to do Pan F at 72 degrees for 8 minutes (high contrast), 10 for mid, and 12 for super high if I recall.
    K.S. Klain

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin