Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,189   Online: 1134

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

d23 keeping properties

who has 1st-hand experience and is willing toshare?how long does the stock solution lsst in a plastic bottle at ambient?
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I haven't thoroughly tested, but I'd expect its shelf life should be similar to that of D-76.

Bear in mind, you're mixing up stock solution from bulk ingredients, so there is no reason to make more of it than you can use in a reasonable amount of time.
    Jim MacKenzie - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

A bunch of Nikons; Feds, Zorkis and a Kiev; Pentax 67-II (inherited from my deceased father-in-law); Bronica SQ-A; and a nice Shen Hao 4x5 field camera with 3 decent lenses that needs to be taken outside more. Oh, and as of mid-2012, one of those bodies we don't talk about here.

Favourite film: do I need to pick only one?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Probably a bit better than D-76 as the pH is slightly less. Shelf life also depends on the type of plastic bottle.
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Six months easy in glass or plastic with air tight internal membrane.

I gave up plastic stuff decades ago and most all the issues with dirty negs went away. It cleans. You can see if it is clean.

Waterfilter and air filter and a clean darkroom will finish the job.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin