Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,712   Posts: 1,482,981   Online: 817

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoît99 View Post
    I'm trying to find amber Boston round bottles in Canada. The only sources I have found accept only full case orders. No one seems to sell broken case quantities (1 to 10 bottles). Does anyone know of a Canadian source?
    US Plastics will have everything you need. I bought a case of 500mL bottles for my XTOL stock and selenium, etc. It's worth every penny to keep the developer fresh.

If you have Costco in Canada, they have these heavy square plastic milk jugs (milk included) with a stupid huge mouth, perfect for stop and fix.
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

CGW

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkerSmithPhoto View Post
    US Plastics will have everything you need. I bought a case of 500mL bottles for my XTOL stock and selenium, etc. It's worth every penny to keep the developer fresh.

If you have Costco in Canada, they have these heavy square plastic milk jugs (milk included) with a stupid huge mouth, perfect for stop and fix.
    In Ontario at least, milk jugs vanished years ago, replaced by plastic bags.

Shooter
    35mm
    Silly bit of indirection, but last time I needed some glass bottles, I found that I could order them from B&H photo, and they have a deal where the shipping is quite a bit less than the Post office. They collect the taxes up front to avoid the "shipping surprise" It comes Purolator Ground from New York, so Eastern Ontario is 2 day service, probaly 10 days to the west coast. They sell the Photographer Formularly ones, and don't have any minimums.

The previous lot I got a couple of years ago was from a soap making supplies shop out in BC.
    Charles MacDonald
    aa508@ncf.ca
    I still live just beyond the fringe in Stittsville

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin