Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,465   Online: 943

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Boston round bottles in Canada

I'm trying to find amber Boston round bottles in Canada. The only sources I have found accept only full case orders. No one seems to sell broken case quantities (1 to 10 bottles). Does anyone know of a Canadian source?

Buy the full case and double the caps, preferably with the inverted cone inserts. Caps get lost, broken, cruddy. Clean the sealing surface and threads before capping for much less trouble.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Benoit, I ordered a bunch of them in various sizes from Photographers Formulary last year and it was quite cheap, even with shipping.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Michael, thanks for the info. I had already looked at the Photographer's Formulary but the only shipping info I found in their catalog seemed to say that the only service to Canada was "air parcel", which was very expensive. Were you able to get a ground transportation rate?

Shooter
    Medium Format

There not round but....

Have a look at these
    -holds 270ml
    -I have 11 available
    -You pay shipping and they are yours
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN3822 (480x640).jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Todd, thanks for the offer, but I need a different size.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I was able a few years ago to buy 12 32oz/1L narrow mouth boston amber bottles and invercone lids them from a 'Richards Packaging in the east end of Mississuaga.

They were kind enough to sell them to me, an end user, as a case lot. Usually they sell things by the pallet. I picked them up, as they usally sell stuff FOB at their loading dock.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Also look for essential oil suppliers. They sell small to 500mL sized amber galss ones quite regularly.

I have bought from a Mississuaga based direct seller. I cannot recall thier name, but it is in my soap making supplies file at home.

They did do shipping, but I am pretty sure it did not include Canada Post. Again, I went at lunchtime to pick it up.
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    35mm

Here is what you want

sunburstbottle .com

They have liter bottles for $1.50 each. You will want a case at this price!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Benoît99 View Post
    Michael, thanks for the info. I had already looked at the Photographer's Formulary but the only shipping info I found in their catalog seemed to say that the only service to Canada was "air parcel", which was very expensive. Were you able to get a ground transportation rate?
    Benoit - now that you've refreshed my memory I think you're right. I'm probably remembering it as cheap shipping because I had lots of other stuff packed with it. You might try calling them and asking if there is a cheaper shipping possibility.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin