Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,849   Posts: 1,582,850   Online: 710

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kodak stopped making HC-110 replenisher. HC-110 syrupy concentrate is still available. If they announce that they'll stop making the developer, I'm going to get a couple of cases because the stuff keeps for a long, long time.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Contax RTS III body for $400 USD, and a TLA 280 flash for $36.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is the Darkroom section so why post about cameras and lenses ?

Ian
    Last edited by Ian Grant; 07-17-2012 at 04:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    My bad - I saw this in the New Posts list, not from the sub-forum, so I didn't see where it was located. And I wasn't the first to make that mistake.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Friend of mine with a commercial lab donated to me 7 or 8 boxes of 12x16 paper (50 each), some of them no longer in production, including two boxes of Kentmere Art Document paper, and some other useful stuff (two bottles of TMax developer and rapid fixer) among those. Even more valuable than the hardware is his advice based on fourty years in the darkroom business, which he also is willing to give for free.

I think most if not all of what I have bought recently could be called a bargain. My whole darkroom setup I managed to acquire for around $200. That includes two Durst M605 colour enlargers, safelights, a Durst printo paper developing system, enlarging lenses, focus finders, easels, trays etc. Most of it was just given away, actually. My garage is half-full with darkroom equipment that I am not even using as I do not have enough space in my makeshift darkroom. So the next step is to build a proper darkroom. That is going to cost slightly more than $200 though ;-).

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A fine Minolta Model 3 enlarger, with working dichroic color head, 6x7 mixing box, neg carriers, and the ultra fine Minolta 80mm enlarging lens. Free.
    A fellow APUG member has since gifted me the 35mm mixing box, and some other things to make it a complete setup. Cost of shipping only.

It's a great enlarger to work with, if you have 35mm, 6x6 or 6x7 negatives to work with. I have since discovered that 645 negatives can't be used unless they are cut into individual frames while sacrificing the adjacent frames. That, to me, is just plain stupid.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leica Focomat Ic for EUR 35.
    OM-1n: Do I need to own a Leica?
    Rolleicord Va: Humble.
    Holga 120GFN: Amazingly simple yet it produces outstanding negatives to print.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello, I suppose you're from UK?
    I'm from south of France and very interested with your papers; specialy the kentona.
    If you still have it could we make a deal for you to send it in France.
    Thank you.
    Christophe

Shooter
    35mm
    Sorry, the kentona isn't for sale, it has a lot of use to me and it is a lovley emulsion! Have already used a few sheets.
    Sorry again,
    Jacob

Shooter
    35mm RF
    I was looking for my second 120 stainless steel reel and came across a large set of darkroom stuff for $50 at local. So I bought the whole set. Later I sold a stainless steel development tank (w/ two 35mm reels), a patterson development tank (w/ two 35mm reels), two boxes of leftover ilford photo papers (I do not do print myself), and a yankee 4x5 development tank, for a total of $60. Now I still have a 120 reel, a 1L unicolor C-41 development kit, a bunch of film clips, several measure cups, and some misc darkroom stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin