Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,044   Online: 1009

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    To those using Unicolor drums:
    What do you use to separate the sheets in the drum? I'm missing the little rubber dividers. I couldn't find clothes hanger clips as in the LF article, and I tried using small spring clamps, but they still allow the sheets to slide against each other during development.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I use the original rubber dividers, but once received a drum that had a piece of pencil eraser cut to the same shape, and that seemed to work really well too.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

PDH

Shooter
    Multi Format
    For just a few sheets I use a Bressler 5X7 drum, for 4 or sheets more I use tanks, I have old set of smaller "color" tanks that only use about 32 oz and will take up to 5 hangers. For larger funs I use Kodak tanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    My Unicolor tank used to leak until I got a couple more and some gaskets.
    What I used to do was put a developing tray on the counter, put a few paper towels in the bottom of it then put the whole roller and tank in to the tray. It didn't leak much and the paper towels made the clean up easy.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That guy is missing the entire top cover piece on the cage. That's why it's so inexpensive. And why no one will bite.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Click on the image in this post...

Ken
    Thanks Ken
    Bob Walberg

The fix is in!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Nadvornick View Post
    Click on...
    ta!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I tested trays in my bathroom[in the dark] and it was painful for me or say uncomfortable, so i skipped this method.
    I have BTZS tubes but didn't use them yet, i have also HB Combiplan tank and this one is also setting in the box waiting, i just bought Mod54 by a friend who brought it from England[his country], i am going to use Mod54 first because i like the tanks method, and i have Paterson multi-reel 3 one that can accommodate 4x5 perfectly with Mod54, later i may give the tubes a try, the Combiplan will be just as a backup if i may go to run many sheets at once, but i bought it because it wasn't that much expensive and i didn't read much about it and wanted to have it before it is gone or discontinued for any reason.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

“The contemplation of things as they are, without error or confusion, without substitution or imposture, is in itself a nobler thing than a whole harvest of invention”

Francis Bacon

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin