Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,302   Posts: 1,536,182   Online: 662

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walbergb View Post
    If you get serious about a DIY print washer, let me know. I have experience and have added some touches not found on commercial units. Won't go into details on this thread, though.
    You should post a howto-thread detailing the build process and important features. Though I've just stocked up on RC out of laziness and lack of a drymount press, I have a bunch of FB and need to build a washer someday.

Shooter
    35mm
    Bergger FB paper in both the warm and cool tones is beautifully milled paper from France. It is superb fine art photography paper that feels amazing. Oriental FB is also magnificent paper that has an amazing tone. I do not feel that you should worry about purchasing any particular brand because it is geared toward a first time user. Try some different papers to see what you like best. Just remember that each paper will require test strips as each paper will have individual attributes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin