Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,789   Online: 1055

Images

Which color instant film

I'm feeling kind of dumb here. I can't figure out which color instant film is available for 4x5 cameras. I thought there was one that would work in old Polaroid holders.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    None anymore. Fuji recently discontinued 4x5 instant film. There is a back that allows you to use standard 3x4 instant film though.

By the way, you could try a little harder to get your posts in the right category from now on. There are color forums and Instant forums.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you're talking about the old Polaroid sheet film holders (500 and 545), nothing has been made for them since Polaroid folded. Polaroid also made the 550 back, which used 4x5 pack film. Fuji made film for this holder up until recently, and you can still find the FP-100C45 film relatively easily. Finally, there is also a 405 back, which uses regular size FP-100C. This is pretty much your only option nowadays, as FP-100C is still being made.
    "Panic not my child, the Great Yellow Father has your hand"--Larry Dressler

Images
    Bummers. 3x4 is just too small. Time to rethink again.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    As impossible introduced 20x24 as color instant film (not peal apart) - I would not be surprised if they do the same for 8x10 in future.

Images
    Thanks Nick and Darko

Quote Originally Posted by brofkand View Post

By the way, you could try a little harder to get your posts in the right category from now on. There are color forums and Instant forums.
    a stool softener shall set you free.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark View Post
    a stool softener shall set you free.
    Me taking a stool softener won't help you sadly. Otherwise I'd eat a whole bottle.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    C'mon... Try that... lets see if it works or not.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin