Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,948   Online: 789

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I accidentally shot a roll of Acros at 3200 once (hand-held in my Hasselblad at a party, probably using f/2.8 at 1/60th and 1/125 all night. It was quite dark, and I figured with that much underexposure on a slow film, I'd really have to punch the development. I used sprint print developer diluted 1+1, and developed for 18 minutes.

I've printed from the negatives with some success.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Super soup, funny I didn't see any of the four neccesary other ingredients. At least it should have had the eye of newt or wool of bat!
    A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.

~Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well he said he'd be willing to pick up other developers so it's another possibility. At this point eye of newt might be the best bet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin