Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,546,023   Online: 1008

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

FAQ progress: printing

I hadn't updated the FAQ in a while and it's still full of holes, but I finally added a printing howto this week. Any comments/suggestions appreciated; complaints to /dev/null

ROL
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    IMO and experience, you are overestimating the zeal of any novice internet audience potentially interested in your tome. In other words, add relevant images and/or videos as necessary to lead readers through your text. One of the greatest assets of the digital publishing realm is the ease of adding such value added features, previously expensive or impossible to do in hard copy. Today's discriminating () surfer will likely self select usefulness based on visual appeal. And, by the way, I also like pictures.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for writing this Polyglot! It's a nice overview. I must be a super zealous novice, since I read the whole thing. Next month I'll have access to a darkroom and I'm excited about it. Can't wait.
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I do believe you are right, ROL.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin