Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,224   Posts: 1,532,537   Online: 1069

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks SkipA. I understand now. I didnt realize so few people developed their own color film. I know it is harder than b & w so that would cut down the number of people doing it. I just did not realize it was so low.

RPC

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It has always puzzled me that there are far more doing black and white than color. All in all, color is not harder than b&w, as b&w is much more involved to really learn and master. The color chemistry is out there if you look for it. Home-brew chemistry is also a possibility and not difficult. I do b&w, but I prefer color because it isn't hard, and, you get color!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Raf View Post
    There are still several manufacturers in the world that supply C41 chemistry. Please visit our website www.cpac.be for more technical data.
    Glad to hear there's somebody from CPAC in the forum.
    A year ago I phoned Chimifoto Ornano (CPAC group) asking for their E-6 kit. They told me production of E-6 chemicals ended (or at least the kit ended).
    I see they are still listed in their web site.

Did they change their mind, or is the web site which is wanting some update? I hope it is the second.
    Or maybe Ornano stopped production of E-6 but CPAC Europe is still producing it in another plant?
    Fabrizio Ruggeri fine art photography site: http://fabrizio-ruggeri.artistwebsites.com
    Stock images at Imagebroker: http://www.imagebroker.com/#/search/ib_fbr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin