Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,938   Posts: 1,557,355   Online: 1186

Shooter
    Medium Format

JOBO dev with ID 11...

Hi all,
    i might target a small group there, but does anyone have background or tried development on jobo with id 11?
    especially regarding temperature change to minimize dev times... mainly concern about the grain.
    i'm focusing on fp4 at the momment.
    cheers

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Can you ever go wrong with ID11?

on the other hand FP4 is always wrong .s

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ambrogea View Post
    Hi all,
    i might target a small group there, but does anyone have background or tried development on jobo with id 11?
    especially regarding temperature change to minimize dev times... mainly concern about the grain.
    i'm focusing on fp4 at the momment.
    cheers
    For D-76 diluted 1+1, my time for FP4 Plus in a Jobo CPA2 with the Jobo lift is 9':45" at 20*C (without a pre-rinse). The time with , ID-11 should be very similar. Increase the time if the contrast is not enough or reduce if it is too much.
    In some of the Kodak publications, the times given for rotary tube processing is the same as the small-tank times for inversion agitation, so you will need to experiment.
    Last edited by Keith Tapscott.; 08-17-2012 at 04:46 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear ambrogea,

Good news! The developing time for FP4+ in ID11 stock at 68°F is going to end in the 7:15 range. There is no reason to raise the temperature as you will save little time.

Have fun,

Neal Wydra

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin