Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,974   Posts: 1,523,609   Online: 963

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks for your replies. I will see what the labs response is.
    I should have pointed out in the opening post that this is 120 film not 35mm.
    No, the negative is not severely over exposed.
    The strange thing is, the frame before is identical in everything (exposure,filters,light etc) other than it being in landscape orientation and there is no such problem in the sky.

MDR
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Exhausted developer and or oxidation.

Dominik

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That it isn't 35 puts a slightly different wrinkle on things, but it's still an agitation or developer problem, that still can be dealt with by the lab. Skys are often where processing problems show up, because density differences are very obvious there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The fact that it's a Refrema indicates it's a dip&dunk machine, which probably uses nitrogen burst agitation.
    The film hangs vertically into the deep tanks, so if any surge marks were to occur from processing they would be going the other way, or side to side in the scans shown above.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    35mm
    Peak Imaging has a very good reputation which I am sure it values so customer satisfaction is crucial to its business. I am sure it will be receptive to your concern. I'd make contact with it as a priority. Let us know how the contact with Peak goes

pentaxuser

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin