Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,498   Posts: 1,543,091   Online: 1041

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Was the negative scanned with the ICE [dust removal scan] turned off?
    You can't use ICE with silver B&W images and the original poster is using B&W Tmax 100

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Pixel View Post
    You can't use ICE with silver B&W images and the original poster is using B&W Tmax 100
    Which was exactly why I raised the question. A few weeks back there was a thread asking about a negative problem and I noticed what looked liked artifacts from ICE on the photograph. I posted around post #8 that I believed that ICE was the problem. Weeks later, guess what, the OP posted that ICE was the problem. Years ago I had a problem with spots that could not be found on the negative and ICE was the culprit. Why not raise the question before the thread gets to 50+ posts and dumping good chemicals?
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    The images in that posting had a sort of 'small pox' pitted appearance which is lacking from the OPs image.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin